PLEASE HELP! Nothing I do makes OBS stream/record colors correctly, Monterey Intel 27" iMac 2020.

Kreskgreig

Hello, since day 1 of using OBS I've had color issues. At first the biggest problem was streams/recordings being desaturated. After following this guide my desaturation problem seems to be fixed: https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...contrast-issue-color-space.116986/post-528969

However, using both that method and this second method, the colors are still off! https://obsproject.com/forum/resour...reaming-wide-gamut-monitors-lut-solution.678/

These are my problems:

1. Recorded/streamed color is too yellowish, and in other ways just wrong. It looks weird.
2. The OBS previewer shows different color from BOTH whatever it is observing AND the recorded/streamed output. It's as if there are THREE different color spaces??
3. I can't seem to find a definitive answer for what the best OBS Advanced color settings are for an iMac. Right now I am using NV12, 709, and Partial. Is that the best?

Also, I am using a calibrated display profile on my iMac that I redo monthly with DisplayCAL to get the most accurate color reproduction I can. Does that have something to do with my problem?

More details on my iMac:

I am using the latest stable version of OBS and the latest stable version of Monterey.

AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT:

Chipset Model: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 8 GB
Vendor: AMD (0x1002)
ROM Revision: 113-D3220I-231
VBIOS Version: 113-D322A1XT-012
Option ROM Version: 113-D322A1XT-012
EFI Driver Version: 01.01.231
Metal Family: Supported, Metal GPUFamily macOS 2

Displays:

iMac:

Display Type: Built-In Retina LCD
Resolution: Retina 5K (5120 x 2880)
Framebuffer Depth: 30-Bit Color (ARGB2101010)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Automatically Adjust Brightness: No
Connection Type: Internal

Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3.8 GHz

Please help me! I just want to record/stream accurate color, yet this has so far been impossible. I COULD try to manually adjust the original.png LUT color myself to try to fix the yellowness, but I am not a colorist and it sounds like a big headache to get the color perfect since it is, as I said, just generally wrong looking.

I appreciate any help I can get. This has been a thorn in my side for TWO MONTHS!