Please help a Newb add video intro to FB Live (& vintage filter?)

LizAday

Heya, I hope I am posting to the right spot. I have just downloaded OBS yesterday... Trying to get around with tutorials and reading posts here ... still a bit daunting but I am up for the learning experience! ;)

I am mainly after two things.

1. Video intro before my live "show" which I am presently hosting on FB Live

2. Black & white/vintage filter. Film grain would be GREAT but... Black & white really is the deal breaker 'must have' for my vintage look. Up 'till now I have been using my phone and a black & white filter in FaceBook Live which has been working fine but I have made the move to a decent webcam and OBS to have more options for this project and other projects on the horizon.

I'm using Windows 10.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
Liz

LizAday

Update: I have added the media (intro) and ticked the boxes (that several tutorials suggest for intro vid) but I am still quite lost on how to apply all this when it's showtime? Or how to test going live in a private stream to work the bugs out. I have a new web cam and would like to have a look at what I'm working with..
I have downloaded a vintage filter off of this forum but zero clue how to get that filter to appear in my filters options. Again, quite lost and very new here...