Please give option where to install

ITPalg

I just changed to W8>8.1 and downloaded the program again.

During the install I was not given a location to install to, thereby screwing me out of my as-pure-as-can-be OS-only C drive install.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Argh, I'm sorry about this. It became complicated because we have the 32bit and 64bit separated now, so we couldn't figure out how to get both on the installer page. Use the binaries for the time being, or just move the OBS directories from the installer while we try to eventually get this fixed -- put the folder anywhere you want, and OBS will still work fine because all of its settings are stored elsewhere on the system.

We're actually going to have the 32bit and 64bit versions back together in later versions.

ITPalg

Jim said:
Argh, I'm sorry about this. It became complicated because we have the 32bit and 64bit separated now, so we couldn't figure out how to get both on the installer page. Use the binaries for the time being, or just move the OBS directories from the installer while we try to eventually get this fixed -- put the folder anywhere you want, and OBS will still work fine because all of its settings are stored elsewhere on the system.

We're actually going to have the 32bit and 64bit versions back together in later versions.

In this install I don't even see a separate 64 folder.