Question / Help PIONEER / OBS - DJ SESSION STREAMING

Sven Svenson

Happy Weekend OBS-Community

I truly need your support , started 2 weeks ago
with a new project to go live on Twitch but it became impossible so you might want to give me your thoughts-support-love:

Imac 5K
Sony 6500 with Elgato 60H
Pioneer DJM 900nxs2
Logitech Brio​

finished the graphic layout plus created the Twich account incl all important applications
etc. but had to experience the video from the Sony 6500 had major frame drops ,
reading the OBS forum I found the posting from OBS admin explaining Apple coding is not good enough
therefore I closed the project setting on the Mac

Started from scratch on PC as follow

PC Geforce 1080 ti
Sony 6500 with Elgato 60H
Pioneer DJM 900nxs2
Logitech Brio​

graphic layout done, investigated on Youtube , OBS Forum and Pioneer Forum the next steps
so far so good when it comes to video all working incl. Twitch (10 Second delay) but the audio won't work
let me explain what I found out:

PC Line in I do not get audio from Pioneer when I take the audio from "Rec Out" @ DJM900nx2
no chance to see on the PC "sound setting" to receive audio I done the setting as you can see on the picture attached.

With USB I receive audio signal just in Rekordbox but if I go into PC "sound setting" he recognize the line DJM-900nx2 but the equalizer is not showing signals so overall when I chose in OBS Audio Input I see in the listing DJM 900 but
without audio.

If you have the same setting and already streamed , please share with me the solution or your success history
because I invested far to much time for not have a happy ending to go live on Twitch.

Hoping to hear from you ASAP

Thank your for your time in advance

Sven Svenson