PhantomBot  - Free Multipurpose Twitch.TV Bot

Free PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Twitch.TV Bot 2.3.6.1

imbalimba

Very cool bot.
Is there a way to add the "YouTube song request show Song name / requested by ... " to the stream ?
If yes, how ?

GamerMaurizio

Very cool bot.
Is there a way to add the "YouTube song request show Song name / requested by ... " to the stream ?
If yes, how ?

In the \PhantomBot\addons\youtubePlayer folder there's a "currentsong.txt" file, that changes everytime there's a new song from the songrequest, so just add a new text on obs, choose input from a file and select that file :)

Phantomindex updated PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Twitch.TV Bot with a new update entry:

PhantomBot v2.3.5 Update

PhantomBot has come a long way over the years. On January 30th, 2016, PhantomBot launched with a completely new and fresh look as version 2.0. This release was a huge leap forward for the future of PhantomBot. Almost everything was rewritten and re-factored to go faster than ever, making our bot one of the fastest bots out there. Since then, we as a team have made over 3,572 commits to PhantomBot, and we couldn’t...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there. Any chance for translation support? Specifically the mini-games. My chat is entirely from Brasil so having at least the games translated would be nice.
I could even do the translation if you let me know how you'd like it done.

Thanks.
the lang system allows you to translate the bot without needing to know how to program.