PhantomBot  - Free Multipurpose Twitch.TV Bot

Free PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Twitch.TV Bot 2.3.6.1

Phantomindex submitted a new resource:

PhantomBot - A Free, Open Source, Multipurpose Twitch.tv Bot

PhantomBot is a multipurpose Twitch IRC bot that runs on Windows, Linux, and OSX. Our aim is to create an open source, self hosted Twitch.TV bot with simple accessibility to customizing it's core features and meeting your channel's needs. PhantomBot is completely free to use and is open to the public for modifications and enhancements by the community.
Requirements:
Windows, Linux or OSX Operating System
Java 7+
(Core...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Phantomindex updated PhantomBot with a new update entry:

PhantomBot 2.0.5 Update!

Today we're proud to release PhantomBot 2.0.5, our biggest update yet! This update adds and fixes things you've all been asking for, we can't wait for you to try them and let us know what you think! If you encounter any issues, please report them on the PhantomBot Forums. Thank you!

PhantomBot v2.0.5 Changelog:
ADDED
  • Added auction system.
  • Added auto close timer for raffle system....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Phantomindex updated PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Command-Based Twitch bot with a new update entry:

PhantomBot - 2.0.6 Update - New YouTube Player!

FIXES, FIXES, AND MORE FIXES!
Today we're proud to release PhantomBot 2.0.6, this build has many bug fixes, and also introduces our new YouTube player which you can find the documentation for by clicking this text! As always, if you encounter any issues, please report them on the PhantomBot Forums. Thank you!

PhantomBot v2.0.6...

IllusionaryOne

I am biased as a developer on the project, but, really, I have been using it since before I was developing on the bot and really think it is one of the best bots available. The main reason for this is the source code is available and a streamer has the ability to go in and tweak whatever they want! That is what drew me to the project originally and for any other folks out there who love to tinker in JavaScript -- or Java if you want to get into the guts of the Core -- this is the bot for you!

We also have an active team of developers and do our best to work through any reported issues as quickly as possible and welcome enhancement ideas.

etrnlwait

Guys, just something I wanna ask.

When I had my dual-pc stream setup the stream-pc would suffer to run this + OBS at the same time... It may have been due to lack of code optimization etc.

Has this been fully re-worked?

Now that the user UI is coming this is becoming really attractive as I do like most of the features you guys already have.

Just looking for people's opinions on CPU usage with a 300~ user chat.

Thanks.

Guys, just something I wanna ask.

When I had my dual-pc stream setup the stream-pc would suffer to run this + OBS at the same time... It may have been due to lack of code optimization etc.

Has this been fully re-worked?

Now that the user UI is coming this is becoming really attractive as I do like most of the features you guys already have.

Just looking for people's opinions on CPU usage with a 300~ user chat.

Thanks.
We have reworked all the scripts and some parts of the core to use less CPU power.

What settings are you running OBS on and what are your specs?

etrnlwait

We have reworked all the scripts and some parts of the core to use less CPU power.

What settings are you running OBS on and what are your specs?
I run OBS at 1920x1080 (downscaled to 720p)
Veryfast preset
60 FPS

I have a 4790k overclocked to 4.5 GHz , 16gb DDR3 1600 and a 980TI.

My testings were done perhaps 6 months ago, tho.

I'll give this another go as I really enjoyed the features!

I run OBS at 1920x1080 (downscaled to 720p)
Veryfast preset
60 FPS

I have a 4790k overclocked to 4.5 GHz , 16gb DDR3 1600 and a 980TI.

My testings were done perhaps 6 months ago, tho.

I'll give this another go as I really enjoyed the features!
Holy fuzzy balls of Neptune. Your specs are gar more powerful than mine. I want a Titan :(
Dreaming aside, that is more than enough. perhaps you didn't have things properly installed before which can cause issues.

Phantomindex updated PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Twitch.tv bot with a new update entry:

PhantomBot - 2.0.7 Update - Local Panel is here!

PhantomBot v2.0.7. I must say, this has to be the biggest and most stable release we’ve ever worked on. It’s been a month since we have released PhantomBot v2.0.6, with333 changes, bug fixes, and additions. With this release, we’ve added GameWisp support, and a built in, fully functional web panel, and more! We’ve also made some drastic changes to our website, with a new forum, nicer organization, and written documentation on how PhantomBot works, and how to configure it...

Phantomindex updated PhantomBot - Free Multipurpose Twitch.tv bot with a new update entry:

PhantomBot - 2.0.7.1 Update - Hotfix

PhantomBot v2.0.7.1
ADDED:
  • Added silent timeout for blacklist.
  • Added ‘testhost’ from the console. This sends the “TwitchHosted” event using the name of the bot as the host. This allows for testing the hostHandler feature.
  • Added ‘testgwsub’ from the console. This tests the GameWisp new subscriber event and subscribes the bot. Useful for testing the messages.
FIXED/CHANGED:
  • Fixed Performance...

PhantomBot - 2.0.7.2 Update - Hotfix #2

PhantomBot v2.0.7.2
FIXED/CHANGED:
  • Fixed undefined permission message when using an action with a custom command.
  • Custom cooldowns allowed on a command even if global cooldown is enabled.
  • Fixed missing strings in GameWisp handler.
  • Fixed issue with hours being cut off in time output when ending with 0 (10, 20, 30, …).
  • Fixed donationHandler. The donationMessage was being overwritten. Added (message) tag for donation message....

PhantomBot 2.0.8 - The Twitter Update!

PhantomBot v2.0.8
PhantomBot 2.0.8 - The Twitter Update! As always, please post bugs, questions, and concerns on our forums, and if you haven’t yet, follow us on Twitter. [img src="https://community.phantombot.net/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji-one/static/images/2764.svg" class="not-responsive emoji emoji-parsed" data-set-id="emoji-one" data-emoji-id="heart" alt="<3>

Added:

• Twitter API added. Be...

PhantomBot 2.0.9 - Moar

Added:

• Optionally may provide logtimezone=TIMEZONE in botlogin.txt to request the core logs and console to produce messages with a specific timezone. If the timezone is empty or invalid, defaults to GMT.
  • Incoming Tweet’s will optionally show the configured Twitter ID with the (twitterid) tag. !twitter id command added to show the ID as well.
  • Debug statements will include class, method and filenames, as provided on the stack.
  • The !slot and !roll commands now have a...

amsyar ZeRo

Hello!I want to use this bot as other bots are currently not having some commands or just work on Windows.A lame question though:

How do I start PhantomBot after downloading?

Update 2.1.0.2

PhantomBot v2.1
This is the biggest, and best release yet! We have some pretty neat things planned for the future, so make sure to follow our public Trello board to find out what we’re adding and planning for the future! We hope you enjoy this release of PhantomBot, and as always, please post bugs, questions, and concerns on our forums, and if you haven’t yet, follow us on Twitter....

amsyar ZeRo

@Phantomindex Sorry for making this confusing,but I'm on a Mac.So I can't run .bat files.Also if I follow the steps here(I replaced 2.0.7 with the new version),it requires me to install JDK.Can't it run without JDK?