Performance issues while recording on Halo Infinite

Roguefort.

Hello,

I'm experiencing strange game frame rate problems when I record playing Halo Infinite. I'm using the Flatpak version of OBS Studio recording at 1080p 60fps and the game dips down to 64-36 fps for a couple of seconds, at the start and every ~5-15 minutes. Usually, the game stays at a smooth 90-100 fps without any dips on the frame rate, I think when I used KDE this didn't happened so my suspicion is:

1. The compositor causing problems (because I'm using Cinnamon) or a unknown program requesting the GPU;
  2. My GPU's performance is somehow degrading;
  3. Mesa drivers having problems;
  4. Or OBS having a issue.
I'm pretty certain that it isn't the temperature of the GPU, as I've adjusted the fan profile to make sure it stays around 68-70ºc under load.

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/B7Oz68ZJt2rnpRtj

Roguefort.

Update

I've installed KDE Plasma 6.1.3 Wayland and the stuttering still occurs. Therefore, it's not the compositor that's causing the issue. It either is OBS having problems or the GPU, as this stuttering doesn't happen on other games and I play Halo Infinite at the highest settings and so it's a demanding game. Also, playing at the lowest doesn't change things either.