Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

peubzera

Great app and functions! I just started using now and have one question. I can not use the widgets, there is no button or link (url) that I can get and add in my Obs, its just possible to click in the "heart" avaliation. I saw some videos about, and there are options to click but when I look at my version (3.1.0) there is none. Do you know what I did wrong? Thanks in advance

robotrobik

Great app and functions! I just started using now and have one question. I can not use the widgets, there is no button or link (url) that I can get and add in my Obs, its just possible to click in the "heart" avaliation. I saw some videos about, and there are options to click but when I look at my version (3.1.0) there is none. Do you know what I did wrong? Thanks in advance
Hi! Thanks, glad you like it. First you need create a scene and add widgets there. After you'll be able to get the widgets's URL to enter it to the OBS. I have prepared a short video. Hope it will help. Shortly I plan a big update and I will include detailed videoguides.
Video is here

robotrobik

robotrobik updated Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams with a new update entry:

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.2.0 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.2.0 is available
https://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-3.2.0.exe

Warning: This version is significantly updated. The database from previous versions is not compatible. The interface and functionality have changed significantly.
What's new:
  • Widgets can be grouped into bundles, and automatically placed on the OBS scene
  • There are new types of streams, such as an individual competition, match, and general...

Read the rest of this update entry...

nickkor

robotrobik

how to change the score in a match? While it is very difficult to understand the logic of managing your program.
Yes, indeed the last update was a bit complicated. In short, you need to create match attributes and add there an attribute of "Score" type. Then assign this attributes in the Match settings. I'll try to prepare detailed how-to asap, actually there is simple logic

robotrobik

robotrobik updated Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams with a new update entry:

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.2.1 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.2.1 is available
https://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-3.2.1.exe
What's new:
  • Export to a zip-archive of players and participants
  • Size of images is limited to 400kb
  • Documentation on the website has been significantly improved
  • Minor bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheBossBR

@robotrobik

Great application and functions! I just started using it and I have a question: please make a tutorial about the Player Banner, because I still can't make it work and neither can the futsal information player

TheBossBR

@robotrobik

Great application and functions! I just started using it and I have a question: please make a tutorial about the Player Banner, because I still can't make it work and neither can the futsal information player

I got it working, but Starting LineUp, has a bug if I check the box to select all doesn't go first time.

you have to select at least 1 player for the checkbox to select all and deselect to work

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 37

Risdo7

Hey man can you please explain how to add the starting lineup? When I go edit the widget there are no players or anything shown in that window. The program is extremely difficult to use with absolutely no instructions inside the program and "Documentation" that is nowhere close to a tutorial or even called a tutorial. Everything in the program is hidden from you and counter-intuitive. I was really excited to use this plugin... I can see you are still updating and responding so I'm glad you are working on it, but man... you gotta do something about this...If it is from your side then it would be good to update on that, but if it's not on your side and it's on me, it should show that the program is too difficult to use with no instructions. And all the tutorials you posted were all or things that require no editing whatsoever.
Screenshot 2023-07-11 162010.png

I hope to use your plugin one day bro. Please let me know if there is something I can do.
Have a great week!

robotrobik

Hey man can you please explain how to add the starting lineup? When I go edit the widget there are no players or anything shown in that window. The program is extremely difficult to use with absolutely no instructions inside the program and "Documentation" that is nowhere close to a tutorial or even called a tutorial. Everything in the program is hidden from you and counter-intuitive. I was really excited to use this plugin... I can see you are still updating and responding so I'm glad you are working on it, but man... you gotta do something about this...If it is from your side then it would be good to update on that, but if it's not on your side and it's on me, it should show that the program is too difficult to use with no instructions. And all the tutorials you posted were all or things that require no editing whatsoever.View attachment 95813

I hope to use your plugin one day bro. Please let me know if there is something I can do.
Have a great week!

Yep, I am still working on it and adding embedded step-by-step instructions inside. In short words
1. You need to add teams and players
2. Create a group of attributes and add at least one attribute with the Score type
3. Create a bundle and add the Starting LineUp widget there
4. Create an Event of the Match type.
5. Add this bundle to your Event (tab Widgets)
6. In the event settings (right top corner) on the second tab "Widgets" choose your Lineup widget (for a left and right team). Actually you can choose different widgets for different teams but now it doesn't matter
7. Open your widget in the browser on add it to your streaming application
8. On the "Players" tab click buttons with "Line up" title and you should see your line up filled with data

Indeed it is a bit complicated, but I want to make it as flexible as possible. If you have any suggestions for improvement I will be glad to add them if possible. Il try to prepare a videoinstruction regarding how to set up all these widgets.. you are right.

BayernFan

Hey man, I'm trying to use the Laconic Score, but so far haven't able to change anything besides just make it hide with the desk, could you please refer me to a documentation?

Thanks in advance