Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

naniorion

Hello again and thanks for the updates.
In the widget "starting list" I need to be able to choose between the 23 players only 15, which change from one game to another. Is it possible to update it so that we can choose 15 players from all those that are uploaded in the list?
Thanks

robotrobik

In the widget "starting list" I need to be able to choose between the 23 players only 15, which change from one game to another. Is it possible to update it so that we can choose 15 players from all those that are uploaded in the list?
Thanks
Hello,
I plan to make a next update during two next weeks and I will try to add this feature. Now the "starting list" only works for individual performances, I thought to add it for teams as well, and there I will try to add your wish.

RavenStreamer

Thanks
I would love to see this as well. The starting lineup of a team sport changes regularly. I'm also a bit confused as to the value of adding player names in the Teams list. The only widget that access the Teams data currently is the Team Score widget but it only uses the team name and logo not the player info. I'd love to be able to select from the players on the team for the Starting Line widget.

robotrobik

robotrobik updated Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams with a new update entry:

A new version of the Overstream Studio v2.3.0 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v2.3.0 is available http://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-2.3.0.exe
What's new:
  • You can give your own names to widgets on a scene instead of the standard ones
  • New widget: Scoreboard. A board with detailed scores of a match
  • New widget: Starting Lineup. Displays a lineup of players
  • New master data: Categories. It is used to display match...

Read the rest of this update entry...

naniorion

Hello. Thank you very much for the update.
I've been testing and everything seems to be working fine except the timer. I can't get it to start running.
Regarding the starting line-up, it would be very good to be able to order the list of players.
Thanks again.

P.S. The download link is for the previous version. I had to change it to be able to download it correctly.

robotrobik

I've been testing and everything seems to be working fine except the timer. I can't get it to start running.
Regarding the starting line-up, it would be very good to be able to order the list of players.
Thanks again.

P.S. The download link is for the previous version. I had to change it to be able to download it correctly.

Thank you. I'll test the timer, and regarding players it is possible as well

robotrobik

Thanks again.

I have tested the timer more carefully and it seems it works fine. I can suppose that you didn't press "Äpply" button after you opened a widget (Scoreboard or MatchScore) in a browser or OBS. When a widget is opened you need to press "Apply" button on the "Competition between two teams" console, that is accessible on the Scene page. After if you run the timer there, it should start normally.

Attachments

• 2022-10-26 23_26_55-DemoScene _ Overstream.Studio.jpg
    2022-10-26 23_26_55-DemoScene _ Overstream.Studio.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 61

robotrobik

Thanks again.

Indeed there is some problem with a timer, it doesn't work. I will fix it asap and publish a new update

robotrobik

robotrobik updated Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams with a new update entry:

A new version of the Overstream Studio v2.3.1 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v2.3.1 is available http://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-2.3.1.exe
What's new:
  • You can give your own names to widgets on a scene instead of the standard ones
  • New widget: Scoreboard. A board with detailed scores of a match
  • New widget: Starting Lineup. Displays a lineup of players
  • New master data: Categories. It is used to display match statistics on the Scoreboard widget.
  • Player has another one...

jjameska

Hi there!

Thanks for working on this project. I would like to ask you about import zip. I haven't find details about this. and My question is is it possible to build in an option, whats get datas from internet? For example json or xml datas. I know they can be differents, and in live datas make it difficult...I just woundering is it maybe possible to build into?

Many thanks!

robotrobik

Hi there!

Thanks for working on this project. I would like to ask you about import zip. I haven't find details about this. and My question is is it possible to build in an option, whats get datas from internet? For example json or xml datas. I know they can be differents, and in live datas make it difficult...I just woundering is it maybe possible to build into?

Many thanks!

Hi!

Regarding importing datas from internet in general it is not a problem. Problem is only a data structure. Different data providers have different formats.. If you can give an example of some public API the players' data can be loaded through, please write here.
Example of a zip-file for import you can download from here http://overstream.studio/files/demo-participants.zip and here http://overstream.studio/files/demo-players.zip. Description of it you can find here http://overstream.studio/docs#participants

Regards

robotrobik

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.0.0 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.0.0 is available
What's new:
  • New widget: Simple countdown. A countdown timer with automatic scene switching (OBS only).
  • Membership: Some widgets are not available for free. If you like what I do please support me and become a member
  • New widget: Team Player (members only). Displays a banner with a team player details
  • New widget: Match Score #2...

Zippen

Hi robotrobik!
I just want u to know that this program is awesome!
But i have some problems with this, firts of all i can't access settings and i have payed for membership.
Please contact me as soon as possible so u can help me with this.

PC Spec:
Windows 11 x64

robotrobik

Hi robotrobik!
I just want u to know that this program is awesome!
But i have some problems with this, firts of all i can't access settings and i have payed for membership.
Please contact me as soon as possible so u can help me with this.

PC Spec:
Windows 11 x64
I wrote you a letter to your email

Zippen

I wrote you a letter to your email
I found the activation code but i have a problem
I send u a email check it out and replay.

EDIT:
You can ignore my email i fix the problem by my self.
I uninstall the 3.0.0 version and install the 2.3.0 then i downloaded the 3.0.0 version and install it over 2.3.0 version then i get access to the settings page :D

Last edited:

robotrobik

I found the activation code but i have a problem
I send u a email check it out and replay.

EDIT:
You can ignore my email i fix the problem by my self.
I uninstall the 3.0.0 version and install the 2.3.0 then i downloaded the 3.0.0 version and install it over 2.3.0 version then i get access to the settings page :D
Indeed, if the application is installed on a clean database when there are no previous installations, an error occurs. I'll try to fix this asap, thank you.

robotrobik

robotrobik

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.1.0 is available

A new version of the Overstream Studio v3.1.0 is available
https://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-3.1.0.exe
What's new:
  • Desk functionality. Desk is a panel with buttons with quick access to some frequently using commands such as widget visibility, scene switching and other. More you can read on the documentaion page