Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

MarioR

Good morning everyone. I apologize for my bad english.
I would like to ask if it is possible to insert a new solution in the starting list widget

the widget is created with a white background and in obs it is seen in a transparent, perfect way, image 1 e 2 ,but if you use another pc to create the list and import it, the background remains white,( image 3) you can have the possibility to set the background color example green to activate the chromakey thanks Mario
Cattura1.JPG

Cattura2.JPG

Cattura3.JPG

robotrobik

Good morning everyone. I apologize for my bad english.
I would like to ask if it is possible to insert a new solution in the starting list widget

the widget is created with a white background and in obs it is seen in a transparent, perfect way, image 1 e 2 ,but if you use another pc to create the list and import it, the background remains white,( image 3) you can have the possibility to set the background color example green to activate the chromakey thanks Mario
View attachment 85034
View attachment 85035
View attachment 85036

Hello!

Sorry but what do you mean "if you use another pc", what you try to do? You open OBS on one PC and this app on other PC and copy a link to OBS? It is possible but a widget currently will not work in such way.

MarioR

Ciao!

Scusa ma cosa intendi con "se usi un altro pc", cosa provi a fare? Apri OBS su un PC e questa app su un altro PC e copi un collegamento a OBS? È possibile, ma un widget attualmente non funzionerà in questo modo.
Ciao, mi spiego meglio, durante la diretta di un evento sportivo (pallamano) una sola persona non può controllare la diretta, il tempo, gli obiettivi, i timeout, le espulsioni, quindi queste cose vengono aggiornate su un altro pc e poi condivise.
Sarebbe molto interessante utilizzare la lista di partenza e i widget dei singoli partecipanti ma devono essere creati e aggiornati su un altro PC e poi condivisi (ad esempio con OBS ninja) ma per questo, come puoi vedere in figura 3, il chroma key è necessario per rimuovere lo sfondo bianco.
Grazie per il tuo tempo Mario
Hello!

Sorry but what do you mean "if you use another pc", what you try to do? You open OBS on one PC and this app on other PC and copy a link to OBS? It is possible but a widget currently will not work in such way.
Hi, let me explain, during the live broadcast of a sporting event (handball) a single person cannot control the live broadcast, time, goals, timeouts, expulsions, so these things are updated on another pc and then shared.
It would be very interesting to use the starting list and individual participant widgets but they must be created and updated on another PC and then shared (for example with OBS ninja) but for this, as you can see in figure 3, the chroma key is needed to remove the white background.
Thanks for your time Mario

robotrobik

Ciao, mi spiego meglio, durante la diretta di un evento sportivo (pallamano) una sola persona non può controllare la diretta, il tempo, gli obiettivi, i timeout, le espulsioni, quindi queste cose vengono aggiornate su un altro pc e poi condivise.
Sarebbe molto interessante utilizzare la lista di partenza e i widget dei singoli partecipanti ma devono essere creati e aggiornati su un altro PC e poi condivisi (ad esempio con OBS ninja) ma per questo, come puoi vedere in figura 3, il chroma key è necessario per rimuovere lo sfondo bianco.
Grazie per il tuo tempo Mario

Hi, let me explain, during the live broadcast of a sporting event (handball) a single person cannot control the live broadcast, time, goals, timeouts, expulsions, so these things are updated on another pc and then shared.
It would be very interesting to use the starting list and individual participant widgets but they must be created and updated on another PC and then shared (for example with OBS ninja) but for this, as you can see in figure 3, the chroma key is needed to remove the white background.
Thanks for your time Mario
Hello

I have added ability to set a specific color to a widget. Please try to use it. You need download a new version http://overstream.studio/files/OverstreamStudioSetup-2.2.0.exe
Go to the Setting in the MainMenu and set it up.

Regards, Sergey

robotrobik

Last edited:

MarioR

Hi, it works perfectly. in the image on the right the widged shared with chromakey.
Thanks Mario.
Cattura.jpg

Attachments

• Cattura.jpg
    Cattura.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 29

Salvio

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to associate shortcut keys to some functions such as score increase;
I would like to ask if it is possible to hide the timer in the Team Score widget;
If it is possible to add free text to indicate the playing period (1Q, 2Q, 3Q, etc.);
Thank's for your job

robotrobik

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to associate shortcut keys to some functions such as score increase;
I would like to ask if it is possible to hide the timer in the Team Score widget;
If it is possible to add free text to indicate the playing period (1Q, 2Q, 3Q, etc.);
Thank's for your job
Hello!
Thanks for your comments, yes, it's possible. I will try to add this in future updates.

MarioR

Hi, always if possible a small improvement that would improve visibility, in the Team score widget the possibility to set the size of the chosen font, in the image the score is too small especially on smartphones.
Thanks Mario

Attachments

• Cattura 32.JPG
    Cattura 32.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 42

Carmelo33

Hello robotrobik,

first of all thanks alot for the overlay program, Im amazed how much effort you put in it!

1) I face some issue for the score overlay: If I type a long team name it overlaps with the score itself, is it possible to have an offset option for this like you did in the starting list widget?

2) For football streaming I miss a substition option for players, like a red arrow and green arrow symbolizing it with option for entering player names
Thanks alot!

Carmelo33

Hello robotrobik,

first of all thanks alot for the overlay program, Im amazed how much effort you put in it!

1) I face some issue for the score overlay: If I type a long team name it overlaps with the score itself, is it possible to have an offset option for this like you did in the starting list widget?

2) For football streaming I miss a substition option for players, like a red arrow and green arrow symbolizing it with option for entering player names
Thanks alot!

Here a picture of what I meant under point 1)

FCGH_Overlay_CROP.png

MarioR

Hello everyone just a sub if possible, the visibility of the flag is too small for the smartphone, you can have version 2 as an option.
Thanks in advance Mario

flag.JPG
flag2.jpg