Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams

robotrobik

robotrobik submitted a new resource:

Overstream.Studio - A desktop application that allows you to place animated widgets on top of your sport stream

Overstream Studio is a desktop application that allows you to place additional widgets on top of your stream, such as a ticker, participant information, teamplay score, current time, starting list table, animated logos.
Every streaming software that supports browsers can use the Overstream Studio application, like OBS Classic and Studio, Streamlabs OBS and XSplit. Just paste a widget's URL from a browser to your streaming software and adjust its size.
The appearance of the widgets is fully...

Read more about this resource...

FranzMetrixs

Really good widget, well done. Is it possible to implement a ranking list (similar to the starting list) that could be changed and updated quickly? For example after the competition by choosing certain participants of the starting list and create with that data the ranking list. Since the lack of time in that situation is pretty limiting, the edit of the ranking list (based on the starting list) should be as fast as possible. For example drag and drop as well as an option which positions should be shown in the ranking list -> e.g. just the first three out of 10 ranked participants...

robotrobik

Really good widget, well done. Is it possible to implement a ranking list (similar to the starting list) that could be changed and updated quickly? For example after the competition by choosing certain participants of the starting list and create with that data the ranking list. Since the lack of time in that situation is pretty limiting, the edit of the ranking list (based on the starting list) should be as fast as possible. For example drag and drop as well as an option which positions should be shown in the ranking list -> e.g. just the first three out of 10 ranked participants...
Yes, I thought about it, it is a common feature. I have an application that allows it, but when I was streaming live sports events, everything happens very quickly and there is no time to update the data. There should be an integration with some kind of an external system a rank data is entered through. I plan to add this in the future, but it is difficult to say how it will be. In general, it is possible, of course.

robotrobik

This is Awesome, loving it.. really Useful and irreplaceable.
it would be very useful to add individual Stats of players.
like the 'Current Participants' module can load player names, and add Fouls and Scores..
Thank you for your feedback. At the moment I am working on the next version and will try to add this feature.

naniorion

Thank you for this, from Spain.
I'm trying to use it on a Rugby match.
It would be great if:
- It could show more than 7 participants on the "starting list", maybe in two columns.
- It could show the part of the match at the competition score.
- It could pause the timer at the competition score.
- It could show the name of the competition at de competition score.

Thank you so much

robotrobik

robotrobik updated Overstream.Studio | Animated widgets for sport streams with a new update entry:

New version of Overstream Studio v0.1.2 is available

New version is available on the official web-site http://overstream.studio/download
The following changes are added:

- The Participant widget is customizable with shadow and rounded corners
- The Starting List widget is customizable with rounded corners and max number of rows in the table
- Timer in the Competition Score widget has new options to pause and reset
- Other minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

klitterbandje

Could you please make this open source? <3
I started working with it today and I really love how it works. I'm currently looking for something like this for my band. We would like to show the current song name that we are playing during a live stream, and the Current participant widget in Overstream Studio would be perfect for it. I would love to try to get this linked to a remote API that would push the current song name, and eventually connect that API to my drummers MIDI triggers.

robotrobik

Could you please make this open source? <3
I started working with it today and I really love how it works. I'm currently looking for something like this for my band. We would like to show the current song name that we are playing during a live stream, and the Current participant widget in Overstream Studio would be perfect for it. I would love to try to get this linked to a remote API that would push the current song name, and eventually connect that API to my drummers MIDI triggers.
Hi,
I'm not sure about open source, but if you familiar with git, nodejs, electronjs and vuejs, I can prepare for you a separated fork with limited functionality, so you can do what you want there. Otherwise we can try to implement it together if you give me a bit more details about your midi system and how you see this interaction between systems.

WimPrest

This looks really great!
You describe this as a desktop app as opposed to a plugin. When you install it, does it simply copy resources to the typical C:\Program Files\obs-studio/ locations, or does it actually do a full install with registry key changes?

I'm looking to use this plugin in a portable OBS fashion, so registry key changes would break that option for me.

robotrobik

This looks really great!
You describe this as a desktop app as opposed to a plugin. When you install it, does it simply copy resources to the typical C:\Program Files\obs-studio/ locations, or does it actually do a full install with registry key changes?

I'm looking to use this plugin in a portable OBS fashion, so registry key changes would break that option for me.
Hello!
Actually the installer makes some minor changes in the windows registry but it is not important. The application is installed to $USER$\AppData\Local\Programs\OverstreamStudio location and you can just copy it from this location and move to any other computer without problems. It should work. Only previously stored data will not transfered by this way, you have to enter it from begin

robotrobik

WimPrest

Hello!
Actually the installer makes some minor changes in the windows registry but it is not important. The application is installed to $USER$\AppData\Local\Programs\OverstreamStudio location and you can just copy it from this location and move to any other computer without problems. It should work. Only previously stored data will not transfered by this way, you have to enter it from begin
Oh that's cool - great to know, thank you! I'll be giving it a shot later this week in a portable format.

I'm not a programmer, so forgive me if this is a stupid question: Why its own folder instead of being inside of OBS-Studio\plugins?

robotrobik

Oh that's cool - great to know, thank you! I'll be giving it a shot later this week in a portable format.

I'm not a programmer, so forgive me if this is a stupid question: Why its own folder instead of being inside of OBS-Studio\plugins?
Because the Overstream.Studio is a completely independent application, not coupled only to the OBS Studio. The Overstream.Studio can be used with any other streaming program that allows to add a browser window to your stream.

Attachments

• browser1.jpg
    browser1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 190
  • browser2.jpg
    browser2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 195