Overflow Room Question

Countstoneula

Hopefully this is posted in the right spot.

My church is running OBS Studio on a Mac. We used to livestream but we have switched over to pre-recording our online services earlier in the week.
We still have an in person service in the building that we don’t livestream. We are working on creating an overflow room in a second building that shares our wired network.

Is there a way that we could use OBS and output it over our network to a projector or a TV so that people in the overflow space could see what is happening live in the main room. Live-streaming isn’t an option as we are in the country and either our bitrate suffers or we drop a ridiculous amount of frames when we livestream. That is why we stopped live-streaming and switched to pre-recording our online services in the first place.

Any ideas on how we could do this, and what (if anything) we would need to buy? The only thing that came to mind for me is an NDI output and a small computer running into the TV/projector. I also have a spare Apple TV or two if they would be useful.

I’m a bit rusty and out of date on this stuff as we set everything up years ago and all the Covid stay home stuff seems to have pushed innovation in this field with practically everyone streaming and working from home now.

Thanks.

Since no one who actually knows anything has responded:

Could you use an OBS "projector" output? On Windows, Studio Mode, I can right-click in the "Program" image and select "Fullscreen Projector" to send the Program to a second monitor. You could send that video output to a hardware NDI converter, or maybe just to an HDMI-over-IP (or DisplayPort-over-IP etc) extender. Note that some extenders just use a private Ethernet cable - you need something that works on IP to use your network infrastructure.

Not sure about audio though. If your computer can't specify HDMI/DisplayPort as an audio output, Google shows at least some HDMI-over-IP convertors with auxiliary audio inputs.