Options for "tinting" greyscale pictures.

I don't know if all these controls assume you know how to work a general control board. But all these controls assume you're working with color material.

I have a very specific reason why I want to work in monochrome and that's because I'm real close to getting the Virtual Boy done in red and cyan anaglyph.

The first step sounds very easy and it is deterred color saturation to negative 100%. That gives you a greyscale monochrome figure.

The last two steps I don't think are accounted for in the basics software of OBS and you have to do it in roundabout ways instead of the more intuitive way.

The intuitive way is to take the black to white gray scale and turn it to a black to Red gray scale for the left eye or black to cyan scale for the right eye. Instead of R equals g equals B, you just change either are and let G and b equals 0 or let b equal G and have R equals 0.

The other thing that I think would be common would be combining two pictures in an additive RGB way. That way all the red eye information conveys the left eye and all the cyan information conveys right eye and the combination between them gives you the 3d effect.

By the way, this would be a lot easier if twitch by default always had 16x9 pictures and always showed you the whole screen so that you could do side by side half in order to make 3D out of two stretched 2D images. The problem is every way to watch and broadcast twitch is not centered along the Center vertical line.

Maybe I could put OBS into VR mode and just treat VR mode like regular 3D stereoscope. Any advice for that?