Options for slideshow

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
What do you mean? The slideshow source already plays as soon as you switch to that scene.

XREH

dodgepong said:
What do you mean> The slideshow source already plays as soon as you switch to that scene.

I mean option to play slideshow only one time without cycle

start>>delay1>>pic1>>delay2>>pic2>>delay3>>pic3>>stop

customizable delay would be also great(not applied to all transitions)

IamKillax

XREH said:
dodgepong said:
What do you mean> The slideshow source already plays as soon as you switch to that scene.

til then you can route hotkeys to different scenes and manually transition or use powerpoint and capture it with OBS

XREH

IamKillax said:
XREH said:
dodgepong said:

til then you can route hotkeys to different scenes and manually transition or use powerpoint and capture it with OBS

i want to show you something... check first 15 secs http://ru.twitch.tv/xreh/b/430339239 i made an intro from static picture to transparent picture. For now i allways need to turn off slideshow checkbox. But these options could make this easier

sorry for bad english)

And this http://ru.twitch.tv/xreh/b/429473596 : i got 8sec intro video (video plugin has an option to play only one time) and 8 secs delay from transparent picture to "wallpaper" and only after another 8 secs it will tranzit to another transparent picture to stream a game. after that sequence i turninig off slideshow scheckbox every time. boring...