Question / Help Only shows OBS black screen in every recording mode

selyemretek

Sadly it didn't help. I think the problems are with the files but I don't know exactly. Two months ago it worked but now it doesn't. I tried to reinstall it 3 times so it doesn't work.

Narcogen

All of the .dll errors in your log are normal.

You are trying to capture a display on a notebook with an integrated GPU and a discrete GPU. You need to configure your video driver to launch OBS on the integrated GPU in order to use display capture.

If you have done this and still capture does not work, please upload a log with OBS running on the integrated GPU.

Narcogen

OBS is still running on the discrete GPU. In this mode display capture is not possible on a notebook with separate GPUs.

20:18:02.830: Loading up D3D11 on adapter AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series (0)
20:18:02.891: D3D11 loaded successfully, feature level used: 45056

For display capture to work, your Radeon software control panel needs to be configured so that OBS will run on Adapter 2:

20:18:02.826: Adapter 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
20:18:02.826: Dedicated VRAM: 33554432

In the current mode, game capture should work, but this depends on exactly what you're trying to capture. Not all applications are compatible with game capture.

selyemretek

It Works!!. Thank you. Btw I blocked the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, i don't know is it a problem or are there any better solutions

Narcogen

On a laptop with two GPUs, OBS needs to run on the integrated GPU to do display capture because that GPU controls the screen. There is no workaround.