Question / Help Odd Microphone Feedback Issues ONLY in Multiplatform, not in Classic

I recently tried switching over from OBS Classic to OBS Multiplatform, and I have encountered a strange issue. Most of the time, everything works great. But there's this strange microphone feedback noise every now and then. Sometimes it's a sharp, high pitched noise, sometimes it's like a lower sort of hollow noise. This has happened with two different microphones (headset and mounted standalone mic) in exactly the same way. This problem does NOT happen when I use OBS Classic. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Here's a quick video of the noise...as you can see, it's not always present, only sometimes. You can hear two of the weird noises between 3 and 6 seconds (the 2nd noise is VERY high pitched, so it might not be audible to everyone). Warning, there's a fair bit of hype at the end of the video, so be warned. ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/thegamingbikerider/v/60737844

Suslik V

1) Don't see any noise. Visualize it. Maybe you are hear your PC's power? Some hw consumes energy, and all power lines has ripple. PC is not very suitable for analog recording (bad ADC, to many power noise etc.) - it good at digital processing.

2) Your mic heard overloaded to me (not sure - I have very poor sound system).

What I do not understand is why it is perfectly fine when I use Classic OBS. Everything is exactly the same, except for using a different program. It has to be something that's different between the two programs, but all of my microphone related settings (at least as far as I know) are the same.