Resource icon

OBSAutoReplay 1.0

Dyvinia

Dyvinia submitted a new resource:

OBSAutoReplay - Quality of Life features for Replay Buffer, making it similar to applications like Nvidia Shadowplay

Quality of Life features for Replay Buffer, making it similar to applications like Nvidia Shadowplay.

Features:
- Auto starts Replays Buffer when Game Capture in current scene displays an output
- Moves the clip into a subfolder based on the game's name
- ex.) ../Recordings/Replay.mkv moves to ../Recordings/Replays/GAMENAME/Replay.mkv
- Shows windows toasts when starting, stopping, and saving replays.

Read more about this resource...

padii

Very nice script, does everything announced, although I wish it could start the replay buffer a bit quicker, but I'm guessing it's OBS fault here.

The only beef I have is that on Windows 11 there is no way to exclude this script from "Do not disturb" mode in Notification Center, so I am not told if the replay buffer was saved.

Does anyone has any idea on how to work around this?

Dyvinia

Very nice script, does everything announced, although I wish it could start the replay buffer a bit quicker, but I'm guessing it's OBS fault here.

The only beef I have is that on Windows 11 there is no way to exclude this script from "Do not disturb" mode in Notification Center, so I am not told if the replay buffer was saved.

Does anyone has any idea on how to work around this?
you can edit this line to change how often it checks to see if there's a game active. its in milliseconds so 10000 is 10 seconds. I'm not sure if theres a way to exclude the script in dnd in win11 and idk if i would be able to check since i have win10