Question / Help OBS

kopengagen

Hello guys. Firstly i want to say i have istalled and customized obs-studio on the Windows 7 and dont have any problem as well.

Now about my current OS problems.
- archlinux x64
- All updates and obs-studio 0.16.4-1.
- i3wm

1. I have problem with Push-to-talk. When i set trigger on my mouse4 or ] (bind on mouse) it work onle for 1ms. Then it switch off. Then, i can activate PTT only when i have focus on window - it is big problem. But on the keyboard all works well.

2. I dont have browser plugin. So, where can i get CRT browser or analog for obs-studio?

3. It is not problem obs, but, where can i find chat like ratchat or something similiar? Because i dont want launch wine for it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

dragondude

Hello guys. Firstly i want to say i have istalled and customized obs-studio on the Windows 7 and dont have any problem as well.

Now about my current OS problems.
- archlinux x64
- All updates and obs-studio 0.16.4-1.
- i3wm

1. I have problem with Push-to-talk. When i set trigger on my mouse4 or ] (bind on mouse) it work onle for 1ms. Then it switch off. Then, i can activate PTT only when i have focus on window - it is big problem. But on the keyboard all works well.

2. I dont have browser plugin. So, where can i get CRT browser or analog for obs-studio?

3. It is not problem obs, but, where can i find chat like ratchat or something similiar? Because i dont want launch wine for it.

Thanks.
well let me start by saying comparing windows 7 to arch linux is totally unfair since arch linux is built on the idea of having issues sometimes due to being up to date all the time they don't call it the advanced users distro choice for nothing

as for the issue i don't know what ratchat is and are you saying it only works when set to 1ms?

kopengagen

well let me start by saying comparing windows 7 to arch linux is totally unfair since arch linux is built on the idea of having issues sometimes due to being up to date all the time they don't call it the advanced users distro choice for nothing

as for the issue i don't know what ratchat is and are you saying it only works when set to 1ms?

>what ratchat is
It is program only for chat. Look at ths images https://www.google.ru/search?q=tworatchat&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL6MPLzqnQAhUBnCwKHdNCBNQQ_AUICSgC&biw=1680&bih=950#imgrc=0Yu_BDINvyjiqM:

> you saying it only works when set to 1ms
I talked about push to talk inside OBS. When i click my trigger on the mouse, it set ON, but immediately set off. I see in obs how it flashing. And it is problem only on mouse, because on keyboard it work well.
I found same problem here https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/mouse-key-as-push-to-talk-not-capturing-key-press.28231/