Question / Help OBS/Zoom/Crop/Imac

Dorsetboy

Hello
I’m new to OBS but learnt a lot in a short space of time - however I’ve hit first stumbling block.
I want to record a zoom interview and need to crop the Zoom screen which is a Windows Capture source.
However the frame is either red or blue and will not turn green to allow me to crop - I have tried adding the crop pad to the scene and source filter and working in Chrone rather than Safari.
I’m working on iMac with Mojave,

Thank you

Dorsetboy

Hello
I’m new to OBS but learnt a lot in a short space of time - however I’ve hit first stumbling block.
I want to record a zoom interview and need to crop the Zoom screen which is a Windows Capture source.
However the frame is either red or blue and will not turn green to allow me to crop - I have tried adding the crop pad to the scene and source filter and working in Chrone rather than Safari.
I’m working on iMac with Mojave,

Thank you
I’ve tried holding the Alt key but doesn’t work as the zoom frame won’t turn green

nas_nass

Hi, quick question. How did you record the audio from zoom? I have iShowU all set up and it records all my desktop audio except for zoom (played with all the zooms settings as well)