OBS won't stop recording! - [Repost]

koala

I faintly remember there was some issue with high framerate recording (>60) and multiple audio tracks. Workaround: use 60 fps for recording or use only 1 audio track, or both.

Kalach

I faintly remember there was some issue with high framerate recording (>60) and multiple audio tracks. Workaround: use 60 fps for recording or use only 1 audio track, or both.
Hey, Thanks for the advice, I've tried to drop down my fps to 60, But it doesn't work, I haven't tried to record on 1 audio track but I don't think it supposes to change anything that much. Besides I need the separate audios for editing later. For some reason, Only after recording 2 to 3 recordings, it starts to happen, When I talking a long break or a new day start this problem seems to appear, It's not related to the game or system overload cause I've tried to record a blank screen for 1 second and It still won't stop, It's really weird and I couldn't figure it out myself, Maybe it is some issue with OBS since the latest update?

Jean de Suiza

I think it is a bug of the newer version, I have exactly the same problem. Going back to one single track seems to disminuish the frequency, but still happens.