Resource icon

OBS-web 2020-06-10

Niek

Niek submitted a new resource:

OBS-web - the easiest way to control OBS remotely

URL: http://obs-web.niek.tv/

I made a new SPA (single-page application) inspired by obs-tablet-remote. OBS-web works well on both desktop and mobile devices, and shows a continuously updating preview of the stream output.

Features:
  • No installation needed, works in any browser (desktop + mobile)
  • Easily switch scenes and start/stop streaming
  • Preview of output, updating continuously
  • Support for remote control...
Read more about this resource...

THE R3Y3S

Ahh finally! I loved tablet-remote. Just a question man, is difficoult to let us the possibility to edit layout? For example, i don't want to have all scenes on the screen, but only some.

Niek

Ahh finally! I loved tablet-remote. Just a question man, is difficoult to let us the possibility to edit layout? For example, i don't want to have all scenes on the screen, but only some.
Thanks! For now you can hide scenes from OBS-web by adding (hidden) to their name. More features to come (requests are welcome)!

THE R3Y3S

Man, sorry if i continue to disturb you with my request, but can you add full screen mode likes obs-tablet-remote?
About preview, i need a gigabit connection to see it without lag or there's no possibility? Or, for example, with a less resolution can be more flowing?

Niek

HI Niek, is it possible to make it usable offline?
I know it works offline once connected via internet at the start, but what if there's no internet connection at all?
If you want to use it offline, use this link: https://github.com/Niek/obs-web/archive/gh-pages.zip (the latest HTML build) and open index.html in your browser.

Man, sorry if i continue to disturb you with my request, but can you add full screen mode likes obs-tablet-remote?
About preview, i need a gigabit connection to see it without lag or there's no possibility? Or, for example, with a less resolution can be more flowing?
Sure, fullscreen button has been added now.
As for the preview: it's not a real video stream, but a screenshot that is sent over every second. A real stream would be better, but that's not possible at the moment I'm afraid.