Resource icon

OBS Virtualcam 2.0.11

MiauLightouch

MiauLightouch submitted a new resource:

OBS Virtualcam - This plugin provides a DirectShow Output as a virtual webcam.

Fixed the build with the latest OBS plugin template and tested about 2 days without any issue.

This plugin won't accpet any feature update, just for legacy support for my usage.

Note: output to 32bit application is not tested.

This plugin provides a DirectShow Output as a virtual webcam.

How to use:
OBS Virtualcam has two main methods for outputting video from OBS. The first is the Preview output, which is enabled from the Tools menu. This output will provide...

Read more about this resource...

jrfinkel

I have a question about this excellent plugin's usage. When I installed it, as asked for 4 virtual cams. But only one of them can be active at a time. Is it possible to start 2 of them so they are running simultaneously? I actually want three virtual cams, one of which is OBS' built-in virtual cam. So, I'd like two active virtual cams from this plugin.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!
-Joel

PoWeR-Ding

Please, can I use commands to control the switches here?

捕获.jpg

MaikTheGray

Hello, sorry, is it possible in any way shape or form to put an Auto-Start to the filter setting "Start"? this is the best plugin I found to multi-instance OBS, since is waaaay less CPU consuming than the actual OBS virtual-cam, but I would love to have the feature of an Auto-Start for automatizing opening OBS, changing collections and such trough commands or SteamDeck or some thing of the sort, without the need to go manually and start the filter, it would be much appreciated if possible! Thanks!

Maayakins

Trying to find something with both Video and Audio output that Discord can work with... the built-in Virtual Cam only seem to send video data and no audio.
And this plug-in seems to be detected by Zoom, but not Discord. Am I missing something? (and yes, I double-checked to make sure both audio and video source are in the scene, it's just a matter of an output that Discord can use)