Question / Help OBS Virtual Camera does not appear

Mark Allen

After following all instructions I then go to use OBS Virtual Camera in my WebEx application but the camera does not appear in the field to select. Please can some one guide me through the issue so I can resolve ASAP?

1586962541267.png

Narcogen

I haven't checked the latest update but it's possible they took actions to block virtual cameras, similar to what Zoom did previously.

I would install NDI and the OBS-NDI plugin. Webex on Windows can accept NDI as a webcam through the NewTek Virtual Input program.

Mark Allen

I haven't checked the latest update but it's possible they took actions to block virtual cameras, similar to what Zoom did previously.

I would install NDI and the OBS-NDI plugin. Webex on Windows can accept NDI as a webcam through the NewTek Virtual Input program.

Install NDI???? What exactly is this and which application do I download?

Mark

Mark Allen

so I am now running OBS and NDI and it works. Thanks for your help.

If any one has a work around that I dont need NDI that would also be helpful..

Avantlord

Thanks a lot, I managed to use OBS with Virtual Input Program and it worked great.

It is a shame zoom and cisco webex banned virtual camera

MastaD00

Hi Guys,

here you find the older Versions of Zoom.

Now to my Problem:
Does anyone of you guys know how I can fix the problem the Cisco Webex can't find the virtual cam? I also have installed the NDI output, but didn't show up in the settings.
Crazy is, that sometimes when I start my own meeting it appears, but when I am invited to another place and meeting in Webex it doesn't. Do you have some help?