OBS Studio 29.0.2 Intel vs ARM64 issues with OBS accepting the OBS NDI Plugin

Simmy

I own and use OBS on 2 Mac-Mini's where one is INTEL and the other M1. I also use OBS on a MacBook Air M2. I just realized that the INTEL based Mac-Mini flawlessly works with all of the NDI plugins and software. That is not so with the SILICON based computers as in the M1 and M2. NDI is not present in the tools after I installed all the latest versions of software on all computers. I downloaded and tried various versions of OBS on all the Silicon Based systems and they all flawlessly show NDI and work with version OBS Studio 27.2.4. That is not a good fit for performance and tuning but I had to see if any version out of the box would work with the newest NDI tools. The NDI software I am using follows:
Help please in getting my Silicon Based system working with the OBS NDI plugin, thanks much.
Oh yeah all of my computers are running macOS Version 13.2.1.

Simmy

Problem Solved this evening. I must be stupid. At the OBS NDi GitHub, there is a file you need to install: obs-ndi-4.11.0-macos-universal.pkg

To be clear, I installed the 2 files for my M1 and M2 Apple Computers and I have a woking NDi interface for my latest installed software version.
OBS NDi GitHub: https://github.com/obs-ndi/obs-ndi/releases/tag/4.11.0

Scroll down to find and install BOTH files. Viola, I am back in the game with OBS 29.0.2

obs-ndi-4.11.0-macos-arm64.pkg
obs-ndi-4.11.0-macos-universal.pkg

1681795239865.png