OBS Studio 27 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Hunt

Are there any plans/discussions about adding an interface to control the output from OBS to recorders and streams? Our audio output is very low and has to be boosted in post-production by about 10dB. It would be very helpful to be able to control the settings for output besides the video file format and the destination folder.

MarvelVongola

Hi I'm have trouble with my track matte transition where it shows my next scene as an overlay before it even begins or finishes the transition itself. Anyone else had this trouble?

GrumpyDog

BUG -> Activating and then Deactivating 'Studio Mode' results in Black Screen. Repeat previous resolves the issue.

* RC4
* Win 10

hazonku

Would be neat if there was some way to make Image Mask/Blend filters somehow effect their associated show/hide stinger transitions too.

ADKMedic

I'm sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but I can't seem to find an answer... Is it possible to have both v26.1 and a v27 release candidate installed on the same machine? Specifically a Mac?

Thank you in advance.

Andy

ThommiTechnik

@ADKMedic : Yes, of course. Download v27, drag it to the desktop, rename it to "OBS Studiov27", e.g., and drag it then into Applications, and then you can start both, according to your needs.

Gradus

Hi folks,

I have tested 20.0 RC5. I have noticed that when I set show/hide transtisiton to my camera and make the source invisitble/visible the camera doesn't view show up. If I switch to another scene and come back to the same scene the camera shows in a second and disappears again. I need to disable/enable the resource to fix the issue.

Enricob55

Moving the source layers up and down, freeze the application.
Tested on two different PCs with Windows 10 x64 Intel i5 and i7 8 and 16Gb or RAM.
Issue is appearing on all 2.7 RC2/3/4/5

Talonis

Reported as a bug:

MKV muxing in 27.0 RC 5 causes crackles in resultant .MP4 file.

This only occurs when muxing with 27.0 RCs. Playing the original MKV in VLC or converting the MKV file with FFMPEG is fine.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Hi folks,

I have tested 20.0 RC5. I have noticed that when I set show/hide transtisiton to my camera and make the source invisitble/visible the camera doesn't view show up. If I switch to another scene and come back to the same scene the camera shows in a second and disappears again. I need to disable/enable the resource to fix the issue.
Are you using any third party plugins? Please post a log.

I'm very interested in the track matte feature of V27 but wondering if I dl and install this RC, will I lose plugins/scripts along with stream elements add-ons?
Keep up the great work and looking forward to v27 :)

SG

likegold

When I stop the virtual camera, and try to start it back it doesn't work. I have to restart Linux. Not sure why this is.

Enricob55

Is this happening on RC1 or v26?
Hi ,
The problem was appearing only on the V27 RCxx releases, not on v26.
Made some further check and after a clean install (no plugin) noticed that the problem is no longer occurring, therefore, I assume that it was caused by some of the plugin not yet compatible with the v27 new build.

I just reinstalled only Device Control plugin and it keeps working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.