OBS Studio 27.2 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peerless

thanks for fixing the vst resize issue :-) on windows 10 it seems good most the time(1-2 times the plugin was shown only 3/4), on windows11 the frame is always bigger as the plugin gui.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I'm having problem with copy/paste transform settings
I try to copy/paste the settings from a source and it doesn't work.
Can you be more specific about the problems you are having? What exactly isn't working? Can you provide steps for somebody else to replicate the issue?

DA_iNFAMOUS_DRE

Hi, OBS always crashes when i try to add a luma & stinger transition to a source. Here's my crash report.

Attachments

• Crash 2022-01-21 22-38-00.txt
    150 KB · Views: 59

meetem

Everything's working! Much appreciated! This will be also nice to have premultiplied alpha blending mode, which is effectively a GL_ONE, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA blend mode. I'm working on custom unity render plugin for obs, and output buffer can only be blended correctly with premultiplied alpha unfortunately

GeeMack

I've been experiencing a crash on exit, every exit, through the all beta versions and now still with 27.2rc1. The crash notice appears several seconds after closing the OBS program. The top few lines of the crash log lead me to believe there's an issue with the Advanced Scene Switcher, but the crash occurs even if I turn off the Advance Scene Switcher plugin before exiting. Log attached...

Attachments

• crashlog2.txt
    80 KB · Views: 54

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I've been experiencing a crash on exit, every exit, through the all beta versions and now still with 27.2rc1. The crash notice appears several seconds after closing the OBS program. The top few lines of the crash log lead me to believe there's an issue with the Advanced Scene Switcher, but the crash occurs even if I turn off the Advance Scene Switcher plugin before exiting. Log attached...
Can you ensure that you're up to date with the latest version of the Advanced Scene Switcher? https://github.com/WarmUpTill/SceneSwitcher/releases

lblabr

[newbe]
i complied latest version to use with raspi, seems to work so far, but i'm missing the feature to use an youtube account instead of a stream key...

my windows versuion shows
1644172679658.png

ist not there on my raspi build

1644172723191.png

on windows - version 27.1.3
1644172782222.png

on raspi 27.2.0 rc1

1644172858949.png

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
YouTube integration (as with all integrations) require compiling with a client ID and hash. We don't publish the OBS client ID and hash for security reasons, as it would allow other applications to impersonate OBS to users. You will have to register your own app on YouTube and get your own client ID and hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.