OBS Stream Video Converter

Currently on obs I could choose what 3d format I want to stream in, whether it be 32x9 side by side proper ratio, which is Google cardboard format. 16x9 side by side half width, 16x9 left eye, or 16x9 monochromized red and cyan overlaid.

I was wondering if you could stream to four different twitch channels all under your name but yet like something after your name underlying broadcast like for example my ID would be twitch.tv / tripletopper with nothing at the end of that.

It would by default show you the left eye of the presentation in 16x9

However if I were to put an extension name after twitch.tv/tripletopper like for example twitch tv/tripletopper/RE for right eye .../GCB for 32x9 (google cardboard format) .../3DTV for side by side half, .../BWRC for monochromized Red and Cyan, and .../DUB for Dubois 3d (a 3D format which optimally mixes color information representing color and color information representing depth in a way to optimize the frontier of both aspects) it switched to that respective format.

There is a program called bino 3D which already does that sort of stuff. It's a Mac program for very old OS that still works today believe it or not.

I would use it but it would actively broadcast in only one of those.

If I want to, as long as I don't change the ratio of the presentation I could have my 3D studio set up in any of the other formats and could just as easily add 16x9 right eye.

I could change on my 2023 Mac Mini M2 basic in a heartbeat and nothing slows down because I have 100 MB outbound.

I could demonstrate that I could change on the fly so maybe you could work with twitch and YouTube to have alternate presentations like for example a 2d compatible version of 3D by having different 3D settings baked into the 3D mode of OBS. That way you could watch everything in whatever mode you want, and chat with the people regardless of which presentation you use.

So please if you could could you please add instant 3D conversion simulcasting.

They all use the same main resource, but just edit it down in different ways. You're not adding new information you're subtracting information in a predefined way.

Obviously for this to work the master stream has to be 32x9 side by side proper ratio OK Google cardboard mode.

I can instantly switch it myself but I can't simultaneously blast all the modes without occupying more than one twitch Channel.