Question / Help OBS scene freezes but audio continues.

Commedi

My OBS scene freezes, this means the game itself, my webcamera and such. I've used the same settings before, sometimes it worked and it has been working since 16.0 (OBS studio version). And it's been annoying me to hell.

I can't even record, hell this is what it looks like for me now;
18b89f2f3d3effa7ce3d562722f4f38e.png

Oh and yes, I will put the log link for definite. I won't be letting you guys typing all that up. Look for that near the bottom when I'm done with all the details.

So I run my OBS on high priority, and my settings are the same. I have ran 1080p resolution before and it has worked then, but now it just freezes terrible for me. The software works, just the scene crashes 5 seconds even if I don't record or stream, which I despise obviously.

I use the NVENC encoder, since I use an Nvidia card. If you must know my card is the GTX770 lightning with 2GB of VRAM. My CPU is the Intel i5 4440 and runs at less than 10% for me.

Here is my latest log report, and I tried reinstalling my entire computer (therefore OS, and my files) and it still doesn't work.
https://gist.github.com/1e8d531c35590f9d2dfe5601a6dfbcbe

Solutions I have tried:
Lowering the resolution/FPS, still doesn't work. Tried different priorities in task manager, still no.