OBS say stream running but in twitch my live offline

Simurgpeak

I've seen many people have this problem before on google, but I couldn't find a solution. My broadcast does not go in obs and streamlabs applications, but reaches twich via Nvidia experience.
Had the same issue yesterday, I reinstalled the Nvidia driver and obs broadcast to the twitch app and fixed. However, when I wanted to stream tonight, I encountered the same problem and no matter what I did, I can't fix it. Is there anyone who has solved the problem before and can help?
Also, when I restart my system with the OBS application open, I get an error with the code 0xc0000142. I repaired microsoft C++ version from OBS site but no solution.
Finally, I encountered this problem when every application on my system had no problems in the current version and I do not get any error warnings.

Attachments

• offline.png
    offline.png
    554.5 KB · Views: 142

Simurgpeak

I don't think anyone knows the solution, the solution I created myself is as follows; Delete the updates in This Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files or wherever you have them installed > obs-studio > Config > obs-studio > updates and delete them completely from the recycle bin. '' Then run the OBS application as an administrator every time, open the Help tab in the upper right corner of the OBS application; Check file integrity. When the program finishes checking, restart the app and you'll be able to go live. I don't know how valid my solution is, but now the OBS application is sending the broadcast to the Twitch site.

deFrisselle