Resource icon

OBS Retroarch Watchdog 1.0 ?

marcomalachias

marcomalachias submitted a new resource:

OBS Retroarch Watchdog - A little powershell script to get current game name, console name and game cover from Retroarch

This script changes the games and consoles (core) names automatically at the OBS scene. Also it changes the game cover, if you configure this and it exists in the Retroarch thumbnails folder.

Two files will be created automatically in the script folder: game.txt e console.txt. All you have to do is add text fonts Text(GDI+) to the OBS scene pointing to these files.

In order to display the game cover on the overlay, add an image to the OBS scene pointing to the cover.png file at the...

Read more about this resource...

DrNiKO

I cant compile/run the script, I have VBC updated (but in not a code guy, I dont know how to read the warnings, its also said PS1 files was disable to run in my system before I starting using VBC), I can send you the log, you have any ideias why?

Breadcrumb

marco I was inspired by your work but was having a lot of issues based on how I use retroarch (via Launchbox) so it wasn't working for. However I started to rewrite my work in python for fun and wanted to share and thank you for the inspiration. Heres a link if you want to give it a go.