Resource icon

OBS-OpenLP Lyrics Interface 1.4.4

GatisOak

For some reason OpenLP Lyrics interface is not working with OpenLP 2.9.4 version. I'm not sure why but it works with 2.4.6 version.

DanielRandri

Hello,
Im struggling making the tool working.
On OBS the source say "Sorry, an error occured" but on web browser it show the empty text box of the custom stage view.
The lyrics are visible on normal stage view ( http://MY_URL/stage )

I have tried to:
- delete register key ( to reset openlp configuration )
- setup on 32/64bit Normal/Portable 2.4.6/2.9.4(beta) OpenLP version
- setup on 32/64bit OBS version ( 64 show error occured, 32 show nothing)
- install on different computer ( all windows 10)
- try an other custom stage view ( OpenLP-CustomStages-v3.zip - Google Drive , transthird work )

Any idea why i get this error ?

Thanks,
Daniel

cbcmedia

Hello,
I have gone through the whole setup process and the browser in OBS only shows a black screen unless I remove stream from the url. What is causing this? Nothing is happening the way the instruction said it is supposed to look like. The remote dock buttons do not do anything either. Trying to figure out what I am doing wrong if anything. Any help greatly appreciated.

RichieTee

Hello,
I have gone through the whole setup process and the browser in OBS only shows a black screen unless I remove stream from the url. What is causing this? Nothing is happening the way the instruction said it is supposed to look like. The remote dock buttons do not do anything either. Trying to figure out what I am doing wrong if anything. Any help greatly appreciated.
Try using this Custom Stages over your current setup

FredMac

@amirchev
Thanks for this tool, any plans to update it to make use of websockets over the current poll server.
In OpenLP 3.0 they will switch from poll server to websockets, i'm currently beta testing OpenLP 2.9.0 and the new stage views are being built using OBS Websocket

View attachment 68215
Any updates on converting this tool to use websockets instead of poll server for users of OpenLP 2.9.2 or later?

After installing the Custom Stages zip from OpenLP's forums...,
...it appears to finally allow me to see my custom stage view in OBS, but there appears to be a need for alterations to the js, html, & css files to function as intended.

Also, I can't get the Custom Dock to control the Stage View, as it appears there might be a need to also modify to the control files.

amirchev

Any updates on converting this tool to use websockets instead of poll server for users of OpenLP 2.9.2 or later?

...it appears to finally allow me to see my custom stage view in OBS, but there appears to be a need for alterations to the js, html, & css files to function as intended.

Also, I can't get the Custom Dock to control the Stage View, as it appears there might be a need to also modify to the control files.
Update: have been busy but I hope to look at this in the next week!

amirchev

I am still using the poll server in the newest update, but have every intention of eventually using the websocket :) Thanks for the great example.

vosfamily

@amirchev is this script working on OBS 30.0 and openLP 3.0.2? I've tried it, it's control working fine but nothing showed on browser.
stage.png

Here screenshoot on obs
live.png