Question / Help OBS on Laptop but no captures work PLEASE HELP

GamingBlobfish

I have a Dell laptop on Windows 7 pro and I'm getting a black screen for any game/window/display capture.
OBS pic.PNG

I read the Laptop forum and I tried to download the NVIDEA control panel so I can use it. But I got this screen.
NVIDEA.PNG

Is there another way to fix it? From what I can use of this software I absolutely love it, and I really want to be able to use it.

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
The NVidia driver doesn't work because you don't have a dedicated GPU, just Intel Integrated Graphics.

The log mentions:
15:56:01.838: [game-capture: 'Roblox'] Game capture file '../../data/obs-plugins/win-capture/graphics-hook32.dll' could not be loaded: 32. This is most likely due to security software. Please make sure that the OBS installation folder is excluded/ignored in the settings of the security software you are using.

GamingBlobfish

I removed McAfee Security Scan and tried again with no luck. The only thing that might be causing it is Dell Protected Workspace. Should I try to remove that too?

GamingBlobfish

I removed Protected Workspace and nothing happened. Display, window, and game captures are still black screens. Please help! (I added window and display capture which is why I attached a new log)

Attachments

• 2018-09-01 15-22-38.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: