obs not seeing zoom meeting number

Bpowermw

as i source a window capture and i select zoom, there is no choice for zoom meeting numbers anymore. With the pandemic, zoom changed a few things. now I am unable to use zoom meeting numbers with obs. I see zoom but that doesnt capture the video. Is there a patch or something i can do. I need to continue my live streams. Thank you.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Can you be more specific about how you are "using zoom numbers" with OBS? Are you just trying to window capture a Zoom meeting?

Bpowermw

In obs and I create in window capture, I would select zoom with the meeting number. I cant remember before the issues with zoom if there was two to select from. I do remember seeing zoom with zoom meeting number. Now I get two zooms to appear and neither one is accurate. the first zoom will show obs using the camera. the second zoom uses the zoom but it is unstable and shuts down. see attached. The old program would automatically pick up the zoom program with the correct room number. The zoom number is based if it is meeting you have to join whether it is private or schedule. Each room is programmed with a number.

Attachments

• obs zoom.jpg
    obs zoom.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 111111111111.jpg
    111111111111.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 48

towniebagels

I was able to get zoom meeting using window capture. Seems Zoom has removed the meeting number from the window title address for security. a few youtube tutorials mention looking for the zoom name with a meeting #. Which I do not think is valid anymore.