OBS Not Seeing Cameras

lhargrove

All,
We have a 3 camera set up. The cameras are going through the ATEM Television Studio. When I attempt to add a video source the Black Magic Device - Decklink Mini Recorder comes up. So I select the device and our Video Connection is HDMI so I select that.

Problem: The camera feed is not showing.

Any Help?

Lawrence_SoCal

{edited June 3 to improve clarity .. hopefully}
This isn't my area, so I could be way off-base... take that into account
I believe Harold is asking about [video capture device] source type for [on] the OBS PC.
How does the BlackMagic device connect to the PC? I HIGHLY doubt it is HDMI (input) unless you have a dedicated HDMI input PCIe Add-in Card.
Rather is it [BM to OBS PC connection] USB, or ThunderBolt, or if I understand correctly from a quick search - Ethernet?
If Ethernet, then does Black Magic have a driver that makes the video input appear as USB connected? or NDI? or ??
A review mentioned BM [ATEM Television Studio] creating a H.264 stream over USB for livestreaming

{Whatever the BlackMagic is outputting is what I presume the video capture device source type needs to be configured as in OBS}

Last edited:

Harold

I'm actually referring to using the video capture device source vs the blackmagic device source.