Question / Help Obs not handling DAW output as audio output capture, reading my Scarlett solo dual input as one input..

Tallis161

So I tried some halo Ce streaming all good.
But first time I streamed guitar as well,
It registers input left as mic, right as guitar,
Can I separate them somehow
Is there a hook to capture DAW output,
Or if I really need to separate inputs then Run my guitar into obs, can I actually set the audio sample rate and buffer? It's greyed out, perhaps because it has a control app.

Mainly I'm wigged out at not capturing my audio output from a daw, cubase,
But apps like tidal are fine.
And yeah my dual input.. How do I just capture the left channel as audio input,
I tried advanced audio properties, set it to mono and panned left.

Any help setting this up would be appreciated.. I'm stumped.
I can work advanced production software, I taught myself Vegas pro, but obs is just acting weird.
I'd do guitar through it but the lag was intolerable and it's set to 44.1k..

Please help,

FerretBomb

You can use the obs-rematrix plugin to split your single stereo audio out to two mono devices.

Many DAWs are ASIO-based, which OBS does not support by default. You may need to install the obs-asio plugin to get them working, as well as use something like ReaRoute to control the audio outputs and make them behave nicely.

Tallis161

You can use the obs-rematrix plugin to split your single stereo audio out to two mono devices.

Many DAWs are ASIO-based, which OBS does not support by default. You may need to install the obs-asio plugin to get them working, as well as use something like ReaRoute to control the audio outputs and make them behave nicely.
Thank you!!