OBS not Displaying video from Black Magic Decklink Mini Recorder

Venkman35

I'm having the same difficulty Black screen and no audio from our Black Magic Intensity Shuttle since the recent update. Posted a thread about it last night. So following this thread as well.

evilscientress

I have the same issue since the recent update (OBS 26.1.0 with BM Desktop Video 11.7) with all my Decklink Cards.
Capturing from the cards still works fine in other software.

bbcjcmedia

I had the same problem after updating OBS. I can confirm that the video was working through Blackmagic's software with no issue. updated the drivers, still didn't have it, backed up my profiles and my scenes, so I wouldn't lose them lol... Created a new profile with a new scene and everything started working. Went back to my old profile with my old scenes and everything still works. It's almost like it was hung up. I seem to be good now, albeit I'm a bit nervous.

FBCOTX

I'm having the same difficulty Black screen and no audio from our Black Magic Intensity Shuttle since the recent update. Posted a thread about it last night. So following this thread as well.
Just reverted to an older version and my Blackmagic Intensity works like it was before the update.

WayneWM

Having the same problem after the OBS update. I can record audio, but no video. No video picture shows on the OBS screen. I can view with the Blackjack app, so the camera is fine. I will look to see if I can find out how to revert to the previous version of OBS.

Majorgb

I had this same issue today. The new version wouldn't read blackmagic at all. Tried to update Blackmagic drivers and nothing worked. I finally reverted back to the previous version of OBS and things work fine. Unfortunately it was too late to stream our church service. If anyone figure out how to fix this for the current version that would be good to know.

WayneWM

Majorgb I had the same problem and was not able to record the church service either. I made the mistake of updating OBS when it asked to do so. I have been working on it all afternoon and have found no solution. Where did you find the older version to install. I looked on OBS website and found "Previous Versions" but it was more informational and did not offer a download. After downloading did you have a lot of setup work to do for your system?

Majorgb

Majorgb I had the same problem and was not able to record the church service either. I made the mistake of updating OBS when it asked to do so. I have been working on it all afternoon and have found no solution. Where did you find the older version to install. I looked on OBS website and found "Previous Versions" but it was more informational and did not offer a download. After downloading did you have a lot of setup work to do for your system?

I went to the same link that Rockbottom just posted, scrolled down until I got to 26.0.2 - at the very bottom of that post it says Assets - click there and you will see the link for installation. Once I reinstalled that version I didn't have to redo anything - all of my old settings were present and worked fine.

Steve Dubrava

Hi guys, OBS still having the issue of not showing video in 26.1.0 with latest BlackMagic 1.7 video software update. I did roll back to 26.0.2 but of course that can't be the "final answer". PLEASE send information HOW TO UPGRADE to 26.1.0 without BM Video issues. BTW - we missed nearly 1/3 of our Sunday Morning preaching due to this error. I scrambled and created an alt way to get the service out, but missing the Praise and Worship really changes the feel of the message. Many of our members stay home due to CoVID -- thanks in advanced for the fix.
Rev.Steve

tvjay

I have this same issue with two BM cards on my Windows 10 box. It worked in 26.0.2 but not 26.1. I went back to 26.0.2 and it works again.

sfcacav

Anyone got any luck getting the stream back from BM Decklink on the current release 26.1.1. I still need to fall back to 26.0.2 for the capture card to be able to work.

I can confirm issues getting input from Blackmagic Decklink Mini Recorder when using OBS 26.1.1
Just updated to this last week and was unable to get any sort of input detected

Issue was resolved by reverting to OBS 26.0.2
The installer can be found by following this official OBS link: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/releases/tag/26.0.2
Install files are at the bottom of the page.