Question / Help OBS multiple audio tracks stopped working with 23.1.0

BYRONIKUS

https://obsproject.com/logs/AggH2b1TPtZWlFfa

I have been able to record using 3 different audio tracks before. 1 for desktop, one for my Blue Yeti, and one for my discord call. But when i updated it will not record all 3 at the same time unless they are all in the 1st audio track together in advanced audio properties. They will record whichever is loudest and most consistently making noise. The audio bars are moving, so sound is getting picked up. Everything is set up exactly as it was before the update. I have spent 2 hours scouring the internet trying to find a fix. I just want to be able to do what i could before the update and what this program is supposed to be able to do with out bugs

koala

Multi-track audio recording still works for me as it ever was, so it is probably some issue with your setup. Keep in mind that you need to switch audio track in your media player to be able to listen to any additional track. And make sure you made assignments on which audio source should go to which audio track in Edit->Advanced Audio Properties.