OBS makes keyboard, mouse, webcam, mic, and headphones glitchy/laggy while playing game

GreyGamesTV

Hi!
I know this is strangely specific, but I'm at a complete loss at this point.

I want to stream RDR2, but when OBS is open and the game is running, all my inputs: keyboard, mouse, webcam, headphones, and mic, glitch out repeatedly. The problem improves but still exists when running OBS as an admin. If OBS is closed, the game and everything else are fine with no issues.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

GreyGamesTV

Provide your OBS log from an attempt to stream RDR2 please
Funnily enough, while researching how to do that, I discovered that my PC had an outdated version of Windows 10 that hasn't been supported by OBS since December 2021. So, I upgraded to Windows 11 and it seems to be fixed!

GreyGamesTV

Funnily enough, while researching how to do that, I discovered that my PC had an outdated version of Windows 10 that hasn't been supported by OBS since December 2021. So, I upgraded to Windows 11 and it seems to be fixed!
I lied lol it's not fixed! Here's a log from the stream where everything was bugging out. First 30 minutes or so of stream is where I was playing Red Dead and it definitely bugged out

PaiSand

I lied lol it's not fixed! Here's a log from the stream where everything was bugging out. First 30 minutes or so of stream is where I was playing Red Dead and it definitely bugged out

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix the changes made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post the log file here.