Obs loupedeck connection

mr. mux

not sure if I'm in the right spot for this question (if I am please let me know) I am trying to use the Loupedeck ct with OBS and its not working. I have downloaded and installed the Websocket to obs the Loupedeck is showing all the controls but none of the controls work. please help.

Limeqvist

Hi!

This is Emil from Loupedeck.

Check the remote websocket server settings from the tools menu in OBS and see if the authentication is enabled. If it is on it can prevent this form the connection reaching out.

We are currently working on an overhaul of certain features and the UI which aim to optimize the streaming experience, with this update there will be no need to install the websocket anymore as that will be included in our installer. A beta version of this will be available this week or last week latest and if the above does not help you I can instruct you how to join the beta program and install the new version.

All the best,
Emil

mr. mux

Hi!

This is Emil from Loupedeck.

Check the remote websocket server settings from the tools menu in OBS and see if the authentication is enabled. If it is on it can prevent this form the connection reaching out.

We are currently working on an overhaul of certain features and the UI which aim to optimize the streaming experience, with this update there will be no need to install the websocket anymore as that will be included in our installer. A beta version of this will be available this week or last week latest and if the above does not help you I can instruct you how to join the beta program and install the new version.

All the best,
Emil
Thank you so much Emil.
It works great now! ill look forward to the update when it comes out.