Question / Help OBS Live Streaming Settings for Facebook

V1TAL1TY

Hello,

I am a gamer and streaming online on Facebook but lately, I am having an issue with my streaming as video quality that I set is not coming out at other ends. I have downloaded the same content and run and it is quite messy as the standard of 1080p. I have really good internet and Ryzen 5 2600 as CPU and Nvidia GTX 1080 FE as a graphic card, so I don't think to keep a high setting for 1080p, should be an issue as I had no issue before it starts from last week only.

PC Specification:
CPU
: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080
RAM: 2x8GB DD4

Can you help my current settings in OBS are as mentioned below?

VIDEO:
Base Resolution: 1920x1080
Output Resolution: 1920x1080
Downscale Filter: Bicubic (Sharpened calling, 16 samples)
Common FPS Values: 60

OUTPUT:
Output Mode: Simple

Streaming:
Video Bitrate: 6000 kbps
Encoder: Hardware (NVENC)
Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps
Checked: Enable Advance Encoder Settings
Encoder Preset: Quality

Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong here also you can find a link of my channels video for your reference.

https://www.facebook.com/V1TaL1TyGaming

BluePeer

Output Resolution: 1920x1080
Common FPS Values: 60
Video Bitrate: 6000 kbps
Encoder: Hardware (NVENC)

Nvenc on 1080 is "bad" quality in relation to 1660/RTX Turning cards on the first
the second is
the Increased quality and lower bitrate requirement of turing is to less for 1080P with 60FPS on high details/movement

there are to much data for a turing nvenc and x2 too much for a GTX 10 generation
even more details and movement even more bitrate required
if bitrate 100% the quality goes down
you need increase bitrate or reduce the required bitrate by lower FPS and or resolution

V1TAL1TY

I thought that first and I'm giving it go with increasing a little bit and see if things change.

Thank you for responding!