OBS keeps disconnecting and reconnecting immediately from Twitch randomly, Recording keeps on going

MrPerplexful

Hey there!

Really hoping I can get some help with my problem as it is happening frequently now.

My stream seems to work fine GPU does not overload and CPU does not overload however every hour or so the stream disconnects and reconnects immediately essentially just ending the stream and starting it up again quickly. (I have a 3070TI and a i7-12700K)
If you need to see examples of this you can see it on my recent VODs on https://www.twitch.tv/mrperplexful, each VOD/stream usually lasts an hour.
My OBS recording keeps going and is untouched by this however sometimes it may get choppy at certain parts of the recording.

My connection seems pretty good 400mb/s download speed, 50mb/s upload speed. I thought the firewall may be an issue with OBS but i fixed that as well the other day. I even changed my connection to private.
When taking a quick look at the log file I am noticing errors regarding my source record plugin, and even an error with WASAPI.
Maybe these are the issues? I am not too sure though as I am no expert in this field.

I attached my log file shortened below as the log file was too large to attach from my stream.

I really hope someone can help, it would be very appreciated!

Let me know if I can provide anything else.

Attachments

• 2022-06-14 08-19 Shortened.txt
    85 KB · Views: 10

PaiSand

Please review the Analizer

MrPerplexful

Thanks but my GPU drivers are update as per Geforce Experience and I have the Game bar disabled, not sure how this has to do with the source record plugin and WASAPI though

MrPerplexful

Please review the Analizer
Thanks but my GPU drivers are updated as per Geforce Experience and I have the Game bar disabled, not sure how this has to do with the source record plugin and WASAPI though. Feel like it may have something to do with outside of what the analyzer picked up...

MrPerplexful

Thanks but my GPU drivers are updated as per Geforce Experience and I have the Game bar disabled, not sure how this has to do with the source record plugin and WASAPI though. Feel like it may have something to do with outside of what the analyzer picked up...
BUMP! Really need to fix this as soon as possible, feel like I have been trying out a lot at this point and if no fix I will probably just restart & reinstall my OBS from scratch with no settings.

MrPerplexful

Bump! really need to fix this soon as it happens every stream, might just uninstall at this point. Any help would he greatly appreciated!

MrPerplexful

Bump! will just uninstall if no answer at this point :/