OBS is closing himself since 1 Week and i dont know why (ENG+GER)

pama07tv

Hi guys, I've had the problem for almost 1 1/2 weeks now that OBS just closes regularly and I don't know why. Sometimes after 1 hour or even 3 hours, completely different. Before that everything was running smoothly for almost a year without crashing and I didn't change anything. Drivers are all up to date (GPU, chipset, BIOS, etc.) Reinstalling GPU drivers and OBS didn't help either. I've tried everything and I'm really at a loss, please help and answer ☹️

Hi Leute,
hab seit knapp 1 1/2 Wochen das Problem, dass OBS sich regelmäßig einfach schließt und ich nicht weiß warum. Manchmal nach 1h oder auch 3h, ganz unterschiedlich. Vorher lief alles knapp 1 Jahr komplett ohne Absturz und Reibungslos, habe auch nichts geändert. Treiber sind alle aktuell (GPU, Chipsatz, BIOS usw.) Neuinstallation von GPU Treiber und OBS hat auch nichts gebracht. Hab schon alles versucht und bin langsam echt Ratlos, bitte um Hilfe und Antwort ☹️

OBS Crash Report
OBS Log
System: 7800X3D / Nitro+ 7900XT / 32GB @6000Mhz / 2TB+1TB NVME
Screenshot 2024-05-11 122119.png
Screenshot 2024-05-11 122143.png
Screenshot 2024-05-11 122158.png
Screenshot 2024-05-11 122227.png

koala

According to the crash log, OBS terminated due to insufficient memory. It terminated, because a memory allocation failed.
Usually this cannot happen, since Windows has virtual memory and swapping/paging to disk. In case you disabled the swapfile/pagefile in Windows, revert that and use the default Windows settings for virtual memory. Windows requires a pagefile/swapfile for proper operation, even if it is never used if you have enough physical RAM.

pama07tv

According to the crash log, OBS terminated due to insufficient memory. It terminated, because a memory allocation failed.
Usually this cannot happen, since Windows has virtual memory and swapping/paging to disk. In case you disabled the swapfile/pagefile in Windows, revert that and use the default Windows settings for virtual memory. Windows requires a pagefile/swapfile for proper operation, even if it is never used if you have enough physical RAM.

Oh my god, I checked and the swap file was actually disabled. Do not know why. I have now set it to Windows Managed Automatically. I'll test it on the stream this evening. I thank you in advance for the quick answer. Really thanks Mate ❤️