Bug Report OBS Interface bug (macOS High Sierra)

Nga_Phoebe_Tran

When I open OBS on my I Mac, it looks like this in the image, and I can't figure out how to fix it even though I tried to delete and reinstall it many times. Has anyone got the problem like mine??? How do you fix it?
Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 6.12.13 PM.png

Narcogen

Did you delete the app's settings in ~/Library/Application Support/obs-studio or just the app itself?

xvlc

If you click on View -> Docks / Toolbars / Status Bar you can toggle the interface elements, are these checked?

Nga_Phoebe_Tran

If you click on View -> Docks / Toolbars / Status Bar you can toggle the interface elements, are these checked?
Yeah. I did it, but there is another ridiculous bug that the original interface only appears after I check view --> fullscreen interface. Then, after I close the app and open it again, it is still the same as if I didn't check anything. What should I do to make it default so it won't be like that again? Oh, one more thing, I don't know why the preview is disabled...
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 2.21.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 2.22.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 2.23.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 2.23.59 PM.png

Narcogen

I think I just deleted both of them. After I installed OBS, there was only the app itself, and there was no support stuff like other apps'.

Not sure what is up with all those screenshots of your application folder. That is not where the Application Support folder is. You've got a named scene there, and OBS stores all of its scene data here:

~/Library/Application Support/obs-studio

That's an invisible folder. To go there you'll want to open a new window in the finder (Command-N) and then navigate directly to this folder by typing Command-Shift-G and typing the above line.

Beware: All your OBS data is here; profiles, scenes, everything. If something has become corrupted in here it can easily cause the problem you are experiencing. Deleting it will likely resolve it, but also it will delete all your scenes and profiles. If recreating them would be difficult, it would be a good idea to backup this folder first, and/or export copies of your scenes and profiles and then re-import them afterwards.