OBS Indications on Corsair Keyboard

OBS Indications on Corsair Keyboard 1.1

reejk

reejk submitted a new resource:

OBS Indications on Corsair Keyboard - changes led colors on Corsair keyboard by statuses of OBS scenes, sources and filters

This script changes led colors on Corsair keyboards by statuses of OBS scenes, sources and filters. This way you can understand what's going on in the stream even when the OBS window is not visible.

Each led has settings for color when scene is active, filter is enabled, source is active, shown or unmuted, and also for color in opposite states. When one led is used twice, the last "Active Color" will be used.

View attachment 83825

- source is...

Read more about this resource...

DewInBlack

Thank you for this script! I've been looking for a way to change my corsair keyboard to a different color when my Mic is On/Off and this works great!

Could you add a feature to change all keys/lights to the specified color instead of just 1 key at a time? I've bound 6 keys to change with the Mute but it would be nice to have a setting to change all at once. Thanks!

reejk

reejk updated OBS Indications on Corsair Keyboard with a new update entry:

Changing key group colors and updating the iCueSDK

The new version uses the latest version of the cuesdk module, which requires Python 3.9 or higher (tested with 3.11).

To install required cuesdk module use this command:
python -m pip install cuesdk==4.0.3

Also the new version 1.1 includes 8 groups of keys for simultaneous color change. Seven groups of keys are marked in the image, the eighth group is a full keyboard.
View attachment 94829

Read the rest of this update entry...