Question / Help OBS/ICUE conflict

IguanaTheGreat

Hi there, I've been having this problem where when I have Corsairs ICUE software running with OBS everytime I press the ESC key it starts recording in OBS, but when I close ICUE it doesn't do this, obviously I've found a work around for now but would like to have both of them open to record and have my RGB lights on, does anyone else have this problem?
(I've also posted this on a corsair forum so will update if I find out anything)
Thanks ITG x

Narcogen

Just so I understand... have you set Escape to be your recording hotkey, or is that an unintended behavior you are getting when ICUE is open?

alx_abreu

Recently I've been noticing that I'm having a conflict between OBS and Corsair iCue after I installed my new M65 RGB Elite mouse, just opening the OBS mouse crashes and the leds on my MM800 go crazy! I wanted to record a gameplay of a game since I have multiscreens in Nvidia Surround and with this conflict it's not possible to do this at the moment. I use Windows 10 21H1, Ryzen 5900X and an Asus Rog RTX3090, what suggestion do you give me to solve this problem? I'm about to format windows to see if it solves this silly conflict!