Question / Help OBS Icon on windows taskbar is blank

DuckedGuy

I solved it, just go to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local show hidden archives and delete IconCache.db, then just go to task manager and reset windows explorer :) not a obs problem

mullen_az

I solved it, just go to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local show hidden archives and delete IconCache.db, then just go to task manager and reset windows explorer :) not a obs problem
Dude thank you! This was driving me nuts! Your steps resolved it!

jai_jhu

Hello!
That doesn't work for me :(
Do I have to restart?

Thanks

BR4H1M

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF I MET U I GIVE U A KISS

MrLeast

I tried but it still didn't bring back the OBS icon, i have deleted IconCache.db but to no avail OBS is still a blank page. :(

MrLeast

I tried but it still didn't bring back the OBS icon, i have deleted IconCache.db but to no avail OBS is still a blank page. :(
Nvm, I launched OBS and did a Recording and somehow the OBS logo returned, gotta admit this took me by surprised.