Obs hotkeys connected to discord commands?

Buzzaesthetic

I'm trying to collaborate with some of my friends and do pngtube while playing dnd, I'd like to make it so we can switch between emotions for each of our characters using hotkeys, I can do it for myself, and I can do it for their characters, but I want them to be able to have access to trigger the hotkeys themselves via our private discord.

I am currently using Streamkit Overlay and Jiihn's reactive image generator as a Browser capture. It works perfectly with the hotkeys I have set up but I havent found a way to let my group members trigger those hotkeys without me

Alternatively I did try using obs.ninjs with veadotube but having making my group members enter the group every time, not being able to minimize veadotube without cancelling obs.ninja, the inability to move avatars separately, and the low quality preview made me look for other options

I also tried using the Chimera discord plugin to be able to run commands via discord, but I havent found a way to trigger hotkeys via the cmd or desktop shortcuts, and that's all I know how to do.

I can see something similar to this being used by stream mods if a streamer forgot to switch scenes, or if a stream mod notices something that needed to be covered but the streamer didnt?
Having that remote control would be really nice to have.

I'm not very techy so I dont know if this is even possible!

As hotkeys (I'll give an example as if I had 3 emotions) they read something like this
Show "smile" Ctrl+Alt+1
Hide "smile" Ctrl+Alt+2
Ctrl+Alt+3
Show "frown" Ctrl+Alt+2
Hide "frown" Ctrl+Alt+1
Ctrl+Alt+3
Show "neutral" Ctrl+Alt+3
Hide "neutral" Ctrl+Alt+1
Ctrl+Alt+2
So when it shows one frame, it hides the others

Any help would be appreciated! Tell me If I'm over thinking things!