OBS Hotkey, Multi-Keyboard Support

Kyvarus

So I've noticed that the limiting factor when it comes to binding hotkeys in OBS is the amount of potential combos that one can achieve on a keyboard without it affecting your gameplay. These combos are dictated by the VirtualKeys provided by windows to the application. While you can try to add more Virtual keys to "empty slots" in the windows directory. (Like the Elgato stream decks) You are not able to exceed 256.

I propose that instead of trying to "add keys" to our computers, we instead build a HID device filter within OBS.
By adding the ability to detect HID Product and Vender IDs, we'll be able to list potential input devices for obs hotkeys. Once we have a list, we'll be able to group them and filter the rawinputs of each device as it enters the program.

So basically what we need is:
- A section in the hotkey option menu to enable or disable multi keyboard support.
- A drop down menu that allows you to select which keyboard will be used for gameplay.
- A filter module that takes RawInput data from the keystroke events and associates them to different device names.
- The ability to insert the Device names into the hotkey slots. Preferably, <Keyboard#>:<VirtualKey>
- The ability to block keyboard events from the macro keyboards to other applications.

Almost certain all of this can be done using Win32 functions. As Linux and Macs already have that kind of functionality.
I don't know if this can be solved with a plugin or not. But it seems like an easy way to allow creators to have more versatility.