OBS Gaming

Bless1027

So many people including me right now are looking for the perfect settings for gaming and all the tutorials really focus on is moniter capture which is pretty annoying so I came up with an idea for the developers to create a software called OBS gaming it will be mainly for recording/livestreaming games not the moniter so whenever people wanna look for a good video on youtube when they test it for game capture it takes up alot of CPU so OBS Gaming will not take a BIG amount of CPU to record a video because OBS and OBS Studio whenever someone attempts to record a game it takes up twice as more CPU than moniter capture so OBS gaming will mainly be focused on gaming so when you record with OBS Gaming it takes twice as less CPU as OBS/OBS Studio and all the setting will mainly be focused on gaming not moniter and that is my idea for a new tool on OBS.Thank you.

Osiris

This makes zero sense, if you want to capture a game, you use game capture, which is the most efficient capture method.
If you have a bad cpu, get a better one or use hardware encoding if available.

Bless1027

This makes zero sense, if you want to capture a game, you use game capture, which is the most efficient capture method.
whats
how do u enable hardware encoding

Bless1027

I was trying to be nice no need to snap about it:/