OBS Game Capture Black Screen (detailed w/ log file)

Ravan1

I have watched and read many things related to the obs black screen issue but I have had no luck. What I have tried see below. I have also attached my most recent log file for reference.

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling OBS
2. Reinstalling windows (this worked but for a short time-read below)
3. Setting my GPU in NVIDIA control canpel (I'm running a RTX 2070)
4. Setting OBS in 'graphics settings' in Windows.
5. Running OBS as Admin and running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode

I've done about everything people are talking about but no luck. As I mentioned when I reinstalled windows and installed OBS and Steam again I was able to get a successful game capture going of CS:GO, but 10-15mins later I was unable to. There's obviously a conflict occurring potentially with another application on my desktop but I can't pinpoint. I disabled my malware suite which has done some pretty weird stuff in the past that didn't do anything.

Initally I thought it maybe was a game update or OBS but that doesnt seem to be the case here as after I reinstalled my OS I was able to get a clear capture. Read below. This is what part of my log is now saying in OBS.

15:24:21.216: [game-capture: 'Game Capture csgo'] using helper (compatibility hook)
15:24:21.222: [game-capture: 'Game Capture csgo'] hook not loaded yet, retrying..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tim

Attachments

• 2020-07-15 15-23-34.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 22